The concept behind Sun Guardians is described through the site already. It is making it’s premier at Burning Man 2013: Cargo Cult. We are setting up camp at 7:30 & E, or as close as possible, but will make sure signage posted at this intersection provides our exact address.
this is still a work in progress: community participation encouraged
We will have a large section for members and their guests only for tents and a cuddle/crash space. Campers will be limited to 15 people max with no predisposition to gender; all are welcome.
- kitchen and eating space
- section for open guest space only open
- should prove to be a sanctuary against dust storms inside the structure.
The dates of the event are August 26th to September 2nd and though we have this theme camp, which may be part of a village, will be running some events.
*asking members to participate and **required and ***are optional
*/*** yoga classes participant or helper
** prepare one dinner for the camp (option to be present)
** camp party with music, drinks and food one night
Camp Party: ”Come as your Favorite Deity” [>>]
- Wednesday @ Dusk (7pm) [facebook]
- The party will include a pre-recorded music selection and specially made cocktails for our guests and knosh on some snacks. Please bring your own cup and dress to impress… because it could get you a special prize!
- When it gets close to 8:30 we will be joining the Crisco Disco Mutant Vehicle and making a spin through the playa before heading to their camp to continue the party with Cowboy Crisco.
DiscoPup’s Jazz Happy Hour [>>]
- Thursday @ Dusk (7pm) [facebook]
- DiscoPup will be hosting a small party by invitation
Rootist Meditation and Yoga Workshop [>>]
Heart Circle [>>]