Here’s the notes captured from the video published by Scott April 7, 2016.
- Make meetings if you can
- Communication between group is key
Next meeting for all camp members – Wednesday April 13
Camp leads meeting – April 23 @ Kevin’s
- The Sun Guardians camp has gone from a standalone camp to a village where other camps are included
- The Sun Guardians camp is an Asian inspired place/pseudo Hindu temple.
- This year the camp has distinct features
- Courtyard – the features in the courtyard need to be inviting so that people want to engage and participate
- Rootist Temple
- Camp projects/lead – list published on April 7 which priorities A, B or C added to denote priority
- Camp sign/Doug
- Prayer flags – 4×6” with quote/inspiration/your choosing – send/give to Scott
- Kitchen sink/tbd
- Bike racks/tbd – will share with Rootist Lounge. The Aids LifeCycle bike rack pattern will be used
- Hexadrome/tbd. Biggest and most complicated. Have paint; will need lighting expertise
- Wheel of Destiny/tbd
- Temple decorations/tbd (both interior and exterior)
- Tea house decorations/tbd. Already have camouflage netting and spare wood.
- New storage taking a big part
Remember Sun Guardians is fun and a big family where strong relationships are formed.